In order to ensure the normal operation of the motor, in addition to the normal use according to the operating procedures and paying attention to normal monitoring and maintenance during operation, regular inspection shall also be carried out to do a good job in motor maintenance. This can eliminate some faults in time, prevent faults and ensure the safe and reliable operation of the motor. The time interval of regular maintenance can be determined according to the form of motor and the use environment.
1. For the starting equipment of the motor, it is also necessary to timely clean the external dust, wipe the contact, and check whether there are burn marks at each wiring part and whether the grounding wire is in good condition.
2. Check and clean the motor wiring terminal, and check whether the wiring screw of the junction box is loose and burned.
3. Check the screws of each fixed part, including anchor screws, end cover screws, bearing cover screws, etc., and tighten the loose nuts.
4. Inspection of insulation: the insulation capacity of insulating materials varies with the degree of drying, so it is very important to check the drying of motor winding. The electrical insulation will be damaged if the working environment of the motor is wet and there are corrosive gases in the working room. The most common is winding grounding fault, that is, insulation damage, so that the live part collides with the metal parts that should not be live, such as the casing. This fault will not only affect the normal operation of the motor, but also endanger personal safety. Therefore, during the use of the motor, the insulation resistance shall be checked frequently, and attention shall be paid to check whether the grounding of the motor casing is reliable.
5. Cleaning the motor: timely remove the dust and oil sludge outside the motor base. If there is a lot of dust in the use environment, it can be cleaned once a day.
6. Check the transmission device, pulley or coupling for strength and damage, whether the installation is firm, and whether the belt and its coupling are intact.
7. The professional point is the maintenance of the carbon brush of the motor. During the operation of the motor, the wear of the carbon brush is a very important factor leading to the scrapping of the motor. Therefore, when using the motor, pay attention to the maintenance of the carbon brush of the motor, that is, replace the new carbon brush regularly in the process of use, so that it can be more smooth in the process of use.
8. Inspection and maintenance of bearing: the bearing should be cleaned and replaced with grease or lubricating oil after being used for a period of time. The cleaning and oil change time shall depend on the working condition of the motor, working environment, cleanliness and lubricant type. Half of them shall be cleaned once every 3-6 months and the grease shall be changed again. When the oil temperature is high, or the motor with poor environmental conditions and more dust should be cleaned and changed frequently.
9. In addition to the regular maintenance of the motor according to the above items, it shall be overhauled once a year after operation. The purpose of overhaul is to conduct a thorough and comprehensive inspection and maintenance of the motor, supplement the missing and worn components of the motor, completely eliminate the dust and dirt inside and outside the motor, check the insulation, clean the bearing and check its wear. Find problems and deal with them in time.
10. Another professional point is the maintenance and repair of the cooling fan. During the operation of the motor, there is often a problem that the motor will make strange sounds, mainly the cooling fan. In the process of use, the dust on the cooling fan is not cleaned in time, resulting in abnormal operation during the operation of the motor, Therefore, in the process of using the motor, ensure that the cooling fan of the motor is clean.
11. In order to avoid mature rust on the explosion-proof surface, apply engine oil or 204-1 replacement antirust oil on the explosion-proof surface.
12. When assembling the motor, first remove the upper hood and fan, and then assemble the bolts of the end cover and bearing cover with the casing wrench. Then, hit the shaft extension along the axial direction with a log or copper rod to separate the end cover and base, and finally remove the rotor. Remove the parts, place the explosion-proof surface upward, cover it with rubber or cloth pad, and fasten the bolts, spring pads, etc. without loss.
13. Explosion proof motors shall not be assembled casually. During assembly test, the explosion-proof surface of parts shall not be used as the fulcrum of crowbar, and it is not allowed to knock or impact the explosion-proof surface.
14. During paint dipping and assembly, the insulating paint or dirt attached to the explosion-proof surface shall be cleaned. It is not allowed to scratch with hard objects such as iron sheets, but the uneven places can be ground with oilstone.
Add: Sanyaqiao Industrial Zone, Ze Guo Town, Wenling
City, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel: +8613958671822 +8613385863111
GM: Mr. Sun